I am sorry that you felt the urge to be offensive but we entertain a comparatively vivid forum. We love our users and love to exchange thoughts, carefully listen to user input and help where we can.
If you are going to be sharp with users, expect criticism. If we don't criticise you, how are you going to improve? You should probably change the word "forum" because, as you have indicated, it isn't what we normally think of as a forum. One of the meanings of "forum" is "a meeting to discuss topics of mutual concern" (Chambers 20th Century Dictionary). It doesn't mean a church to receive the tablets from the mountain.
By the way, it would help if you would have added your license key to your forum signature to identify yourself as a supporting customer. Of course, supporting users do get extended and preferred customer support.
You ask for quite a lot of information:
Please always include the following information:
* Your PhraseExpress installation's version number!
* Operating system (Windows XP, Vista, 7, 32 or 64-Bit, etc.)
* Which operating system language and keyboard layout language is configured?
* The target application where you try to paste into (Outlook 2003? Word 2007?)
* How you do paste a phrase (using a hotkey, autotext or the pop-up menu)?
* Would the problem also appear if you close all other programs and background tasks?
* Would the problem also happen if you try Notepad as the target application?
* We recommend to add your system information in your posting signature. Example: AMD 3GHZ, 4GB RAM, Win 7, 32-Bit
I see why you might need that, so may I suggest that you make PhraseExpress itself collect as much of that information as it can, so it can be pasted into a "forum" post with one click, rather than have users running about all over their computers trying to gather it together and probably relying on faulty memory instead?