Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 03:46:38 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: NANY 2010 - Pledge to Participate Here  (Read 26802 times)
Perry Mowbray
N.A.N.Y. Organizer

Thoughtful Scribbles

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2009, 03:29:50 PM »

we need to beat last years record .. that means we still need like 7 more pledges to top last year right?

We had 45 Pledges last year.

This was the outcome:

So...

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2009, 03:42:10 PM »

OY! 45.. hmm then it is looking more and more like last year was a bit of an anamoly in terms of participation, that we're not likely to match.
Perry Mowbray
N.A.N.Y. Organizer

Thoughtful Scribbles

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2009, 03:58:40 PM »

OY! 45.. hmm then it is looking more and more like last year was a bit of an anamoly in terms of participation, that we're not likely to match.

We need to balance our pessimism with reality and optimism... I think  cheesy

Some of those 45 withdrew (as per graph), some withdrew quite early (actually, looking at it over half of the withdrawals were within 10 days of the pledge).

Of the 9 that didn't fulfill their Pledge 6 didn't post a Teaser, so there was not much correspondence after the Pledge.

Of course you can't make a definitive assessment of the seriousness of the original Pledge from those numbers, but at a first cut I'd be aiming for 40 (Total - Withdrawn) Pledges.

But then again, we only need all our Pledges to fulfill plus 3 more to pass last years number of releases.

What do they say about statistics?

wrwetzel
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2010, 10:28:25 AM »

I pledge to release an Adobe InDesign script for creating photo book layouts. See:

http://wrwetzel.com/photobooktools/index.html

Bill Wetzel
fenixproductions
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2010, 10:49:05 AM »

2wrwetzel
Isn't it too late?

Надо было учиться, а не камни в школу бросать...
--
When I am bored I write for displaynone smiley
--
f0dder is my personal hero smiley
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.29 ]