Starting here a discussion whether anyone has combined 2 or more DC codes to work together and if yes then they can post it here for the benefit of others
Let me post the first I don't know whether it'll be useful for you or not but sometimes it is for me....(Mainly for Laptop users)
Here i have taken Skrommel's BatteryRun and Skwire's PowerschemeToggler
So now the BatteryRun toggles my PowerScheme whenever the power goes off and if it is running....
Thought might help someone...
How can it be achieved...
1) Download both codes and keep the PowerSchemeToggler in the same folder of BatteryRun and run it.
2) Set your desired Powerschemes, make it for example 1)PowerSaveer 2)High Performance.
3) Run cmd window and open the BatteryRun Folder to run BatteryRun.exe
4) Type exact command given here... Suppose you have BatteryRun.exe in C:\user\batteryrun then
C:\user\BatteryRun>batteryrun.exe "powerschemetoggler.exe -toggle" "powerschemetoggler.exe -toggle"
5) -toggle is the command with powerschemetoggler.exe to toggle powerschemes, you can generate a shortcut from the main program to toggle
if you don't want to use it with BatteryRun.
If any other user has come across combining 2 DC utilities or Codes, Kindly post them here for others...
Hope you Enjoy!!!
Thanking you all for bearing with me and reading this post until the end.