Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 17, 2014, 10:15:06 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Structured outliner w/PPC support  (Read 2580 times)
sttrebo
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: July 08, 2009, 04:23:58 PM »

hi-
i've been a lurker here for a while, thanks to all for the information and help i have gotten here.  i was hoping that some of you could help me out.  i am looking for a structured or hierarcal note/text organizer that syncs with my win-mo ppc.  i have looked at MyBase and it seems to be pretty nice.  but i was hoping that there might be others out there, freeware would be even nicer.  i'm trying to download a copy of onenote, but for some reason, i can't seem to get a valid link from microsoft.

thanks in advance for the help

steve
rjbull
Charter Member

« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 03:48:54 AM »

Not free, and the PPC version is still beta, but maybe Natara Bonsai?
tsaint
Charter Member

Hi from the a*** end of the earth

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 06:08:39 AM »

This may not be to your taste, but it's free and works fine with a ppc ...BladeWiki found at http://dale.lane.googlepages.com/

Tony
sttrebo
Supporting Member

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:58:24 AM »

hi-
thanks
for the info.  Bonsai is ok, i demo'd it for a while.  seemed to work ok, but i had intermittent activesync problems with it.  i know it's still in beta, but the way it's looking, it might be in beta for another 6 months.

bladewiki is nice (free to, yes i'm cheap).  i'm torn between something this freeform vs. a more hierarcle approach like MyBase.  but it's still pretty good.

trenotes is ok, but it's just bonsai lite.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 09:55:51 AM by sttrebo » Logged
SKesselman
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 04:56:07 PM »

I use ListPro & I love it. Here's a screenshot taken from their web site.

-Sarah
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.034s | Server load: 0.1 ]