topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 4:41 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Magmahost.com | $6.95 for cPanel/WHM Reseller + Fantastio [Instant Setup] 99.9 Uptime  (Read 10290 times)

MH-Andy

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • Powered by Shoes
    • View Profile
    • Magmahost
    • Donate to Member
Magmahost.com - Professional and affordable hosting services.
Extremely Secure & Rock Solid Servers since 2007

All accounts run the industry standard cPanel 11/ WHM (Web Host Master)

Magmahost is new company in the hosting industry. But this does not stop us from providing the quality services and 24/7 support that Magmahost offers this day today. Once you click order on the package you want we can get your website online instantly.

Here are all of our web-hosting plans, if you require something more specific please contact us so we can tailor it to what you need.

Start-Up Package

* PHP 5 / MySQL 5: Yes
* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 30 GB
* Total Disk Space: 3GB
* Add-on Domains: Unlimited
* Parked Domains: Unlimited

Price: $1.00 Click here to order...
Use coupon "tryfree" to get your first month free.

Beginner Package

* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 50 GB
* Total Disk Space: 5GB

Price: $3.95 Click here to order...

Developer Package

* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 70 GB
* Total Disk Space: 7GB

Price: $4.95 Click here to order...

Professional Package

* cPanel & 24/7 Support
* Monthly Transfer: 100 GB
* Total Disk Space: 10GB

Price: $6.95 Click here to order...

We offer other hosting plans such as Reseller Accounts on WHM and Virtual Private Servers.
To get 30% OFF any reseller hosting plan use coupon '30off'
[/B]

To contact us simply email sales [at] magmahost.com or call our telephone on 020 3287 6060
Thanks for reading!
Magmahost.com - Afford
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 12:08 PM by MH-Andy »

allen

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Your links don't work (looks like you forgot the : in http//).

Your rates are pretty astounding -- makes it about the least appealing reseller package out there eh?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 09:00 AM by allen »

Josh

• Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
And what does this offer over dreamhost, sitelutions, 1and1, and various other providers which offer more for less? I paid 15 bucks for 2 years of hosting with UNLIMITED disk and bandwidth with dreamhost.

Plus, as was pointed out above, your script does not post links properly or finish off BBCode properly.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 12:05 PM by Josh »

MH-Andy

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • Powered by Shoes
    • View Profile
    • Magmahost
    • Donate to Member
And what does this offer over dreamhost, sitelutions, 1and1, and various other providers which offer more for less? I paid 15 bucks for 2 years of hosting with UNLIMITED disk and bandwidth with dreamhost.

Plus, as was pointed out above, your script does not post links properly or finish off BBCode properly.

The difference being that you are not on "oversold" servers.

Wouldn't it be great if someone still cared about old-fashioned service, value, quality, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, we do. We are not some faceless corporate giant, every customer is important to us and receives the same high level of personal care and attention.
Magmahost.com - Afford
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 12:16 PM by MH-Andy »

allen

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Nice to see you returning to the thread MH -- I'd posted the note about the links not to be critical but to be helpful. And the comment about reselling was in jest . . .

That said, it looks like rereplace.com has migrated over successfully, going to give your services a test drive.  Your resources per dollar ratio dwarfs asmallorange hosting--the last non-oversell host I tried.

When you say free site transfer, what all does that entail?  I have a bunch of domains scattered across 2 different hosts (including dreamhost, which doesn't offer the convenient transferability that cPanel offers) I might be in the market to consolidate all that if it wasn't such a hassle.

I paid 15 bucks for 2 years of hosting with UNLIMITED disk and bandwidth with dreamhost.

Damn, when did they run that promo?
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 01:53 PM by allen »

MH-Andy

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • Powered by Shoes
    • View Profile
    • Magmahost
    • Donate to Member
Nice to see you returning to the thread MH -- I'd posted the note about the links not to be critical but to be helpful. And the comment about reselling was in jest . . .

That said, it looks like rereplace.com has migrated over successfully, going to give your services a test drive.  Your resources per dollar ratio dwarfs asmallorange hosting--the last non-oversell host I tried.

When you say free site transfer, what all does that entail?  I have a bunch of domains scattered across 2 different hosts (including dreamhost, which doesn't offer the convenient transferability that cPanel offers) I might be in the market to consolidate all that if it wasn't such a hassle.

I paid 15 bucks for 2 years of hosting with UNLIMITED disk and bandwidth with dreamhost.

Damn, when did they run that promo?

If you want your site be transferred open a ticket with our support department, just supply your old cPanel details. We did used to have a script that did this for us but it was being misused.

Edit: Contact Support, we will transfer your previous account manually just provide them with the login details for ftp and phpmyadmin if you have SQL databases.
Magmahost.com - Afford
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 02:17 PM by MH-Andy »

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I've been looking a bit into Magmahost. I've been using DreamHost for a long time and I've been satisfied with it. Though I think I could fit all my needs into the $47.04 plan.

I'm mostly trying to figure out if it's worth it, since I have over 150 e-mail addresses with DreamHost and I'd have to have to recreate them all manually at Magmahost.

If you want your site be transferred open a ticket with our support department, just supply your old cPanel details. We did used to have a script that did this for us but it was being misused.

Edit: Contact Support, we will transfer your previous account manually just provide them with the login details for ftp and phpmyadmin if you have SQL databases.

DreamHost doesn't use cPanel. And just transferring the files available from FTP or SQL database info won't fully move me from DreamHost to MagmaHost.

Also, your 6-day money-back guarantee doesn't instill confidence in me that you are confident in your service. That's not even a week. It will take the Domain Name Servers a couple of those days to update to point my domain to you guys. So it's like a 4-day guarantee? I don't think I could even get everything moved over in a week if it meant recreating my blogs, SQL DBs, transferring files, updating DNS records, recreating my 150+ e-mail addresses, recreating SVN DBs, etc.

I'd also like to know where in the world you guys are based (incorrect English is generally a warning sign for me for professional products/services) and why you have only one testimonial on your website:

“My hosting is without flaws, thank you for making it painless, pleasant and most of all hassle free!”

David R. Atwood (Professional Plan)

Thanks for answering these questions. I'm a bit of a skeptic, but I sure would like to know for sure if MagmaHost is going to be better than DreamHost. I wouldn't mind cutting my hosting bills in half by making the switch if I knew I'd have at least equivalent services and features, and if switching over wasn't going to be too much of a hassle.

MH-Andy

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009