Sorry to be the johnny come lately on this thread. It's pretty damned interesting! I've been quite busy with meme #1 on my list.
1. As a single male over 50, you wouldn't think I'd be navigating the adoption process.
2. I too count just about everything blessed thing that comes in numbers of more than 1 - the number of stairs, the numbers of steps between cracks, the number of glass panes in a window. I count by 5's though with a complication of the first and last item counting for 10 points. My therapist thinks I'm funny
3. For the longest time I thought I was coward. As it turned out, things I thought I was a coward about, I was really just bored by.
4. I can't think of a movie with a kid in it in a serious role, where I haven't cried.
5. I like to walk the streets at night, looking into people's windows. Not at all interested in the people, just how they decorate. I love seeing how different styles of furniture combine, and how some of those darker more dramtic colours look.
BONUS: I used to suffer migraines every weekend. Then I quit the radio business and the stress just dissolved away.