not that I remember what I might have said before somewhere but...
1) I'm a 5 minute cat detector, due to an extremely strong allergy (although it has gotten better).
2) Am a dog person, logically. When I was 4 years old my parents asked me if I would prefer a little brother or a little sister. I replied I'd rather have a dog. It somehow took the wind out of their sails, since I never got either sibling or dog and had to wait 30+ years before I finally go a dog.
3) In spite of the story in 2), I was a fertility expert at 4 - we had friends of the family visiting, married 2 years previously, and somehow the conversation went to their yet unsuccessful attempts to have a child. I embarrassed my mother by explaining in sufficient detail how these things worked. It was worth it though, as a few months later they were expecting. I don't remember this at all, but supposedly I was very proud that my advice had worked.
4) I have my mobile phone ringtone set really low, so I don't hear it if I am concentrated on work or a conversation. Most people I have worked with really cannot understand this, but it makes sense to me. The ringtone happens to be a (self made) extract of a tune from World of Warcraft and yet nobody has ever recognised it in 2 years I have had it.
5) I think out loud, talk back to the TV, and sing to my dog