Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site December 22, 2014, 04:03:47 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Bug: commas in editbox "Strip trailing stuff"  (Read 3928 times)
Arjen
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: December 02, 2005, 06:19:49 AM »

I encountered the following issue:

When I type two commas in succession in the "Strip trailing stuff" editbox (in the Modify/format case dialog), the program hangs. I was trying to strip trailing commas from a string; obviously this is not the way! :-) Is there a way to "escape" a comma so it gets treated as a character to strip instead of as a separator?

I use version 1.05.02 on Windows XP.

I hope this helps you solve the problem.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 06:53:49 AM »

great point! that hadn't even occured to me smiley
i will add ability to escape out commas (probably ill just let you type ,, to mean strip commas.

ill try to have a new version out this week with an additional feature regarding text formatting that i think people will really like.
Arjen
Charter Member

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 03:39:56 AM »

Thanks, that would be great...

Another thing I saw: I was trying to change the options "Start with Windows" and "Start minimized", but they didn't stick after a reboot. (I rebooted while Clipboard H&S was running.) The options did stick when I manually closed and restarted the application though. (I guess the same thing goes for some other options, but I haven't tried.)

Hope this helps.

Edit: oops, this might be the same thing as mentioned in this thread.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 03:42:56 AM by arjendk » Logged
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 03:57:39 AM »

yep, same bug as other thread.
will be fixed asap.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2005, 03:58:36 AM »

ps. bug reports filed in the BugTracker (see button above) always get priority attention from me - it's just easier for me to keep track of, so if you feel like entering a bug report it would be much appreciated.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.029s | Server load: 0.09 ]