Lots of additions/changes in this build. Enough that I thought it warranted a bump to v1.0.2. Please report any bugs (especially with the Last.fm functionality).
v1.0.2 build 1
+ Added basic Last.fm support. Trout's support of Last.fm is limited to the
1) A track must be longer than thirty seconds to be considered for submittal.
2) Artist and title tags MUST be present.
3) "Now playing" information will be sent ten seconds into track playback.
4) For a track to be "submitted", it must have played at least 240 seconds
OR half its track length.
5) Trout does NO caching of tracks. It's pretty doubtful I will add this
capability in the future unless there is some huge need for it.
See the following URL for more details: http://www.last.fm/api/submissions#subs
+ Mousewheel over the main window's volume control now changes the volume.
* Re-arranged the Edit menu a bit. There is now a "Selection" entry with several
sub-entries. 'Invert selection', 'Remove from list', and 'Rescan tags' have been
moved to this submenu. There is also a new entry that will allow you to delete
the selection to the Recycle Bin. If a file can't be deleted to the bin, you will
be warned of such and allowed the option of deleting the file directly.
* Tried to improve the responsiveness of the listview when switching tracks by