Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 18, 2014, 02:13:58 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Table Data Search Plugin for FARR - closed  (Read 21947 times)
TucknDar
Charter Member

Advanced coder of Nowt

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2008, 04:55:00 AM »

Hi, I think I have corrected that bug with last selected tab.

I would like to specify which file, i.e. 'tds +csv 1' or 'tds +EN-IT hello'

It would take some time to code it and I will be away for more than week.

Good to hear the last selected tab bug has been fixed! As for the specify file, it's not really a big deal, as long as the last selected feature works. If you do find time to work on it, then by all means it would be great, but it's not terribly important.
czb

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2008, 07:40:41 AM »

this:
pcommand tds_file csv;;; restartsearch tds 1
is working Wink tested

My open-source online piano game: http://musicope.com/
Flatop0315
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2008, 11:13:38 AM »

Hello czechboy and mouser!

While I see this post is quite old I decided to try here first.  I have the same problem as CatamountJack with Table Data Search only being usable once before the alias tds doesn't work and FARR locks up.  Has there been any resolution or progress on this problem?

BTW the plug-in works great just inconvenient if I have to kill Farr every time I use it more than once.   Sad

Flatop

« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 05:26:55 PM by Flatop0315 » Logged
czb

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2008, 11:58:54 PM »

Hi,
I am just rewriting all my plugins to work with fsubscript. So wait for that, maybe it will solve the issue (hopefully).
Oldrich

Flatop0315
Supporting Member

« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2008, 05:52:57 PM »

Ok,thanks for replying Oldrich, I look forward to trying it out.  For now, I have found a autohotkey script here on the forum to restart FARR when I need to use in more than once.

-Flatop
czb

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2008, 06:20:32 AM »

Flatop0315:
Try out this version:
http://www.donationcoder....x.php?topic=16022.new#new
it contains also table data search plugin

CatamountJack
Supporting Member

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2009, 01:02:33 PM »

@czb:  I installed the new CZB Pack but I'm still running into the same issue I had before - it will lock up FARR.  If I go to the plugins manager screen ("fssc"), and then close it, and then type in "tds" FARR will bring up matches (sometimes) as if it's searching for "tds" and then lock up (it's pegging the cpu at 100% on one of my cores).  Also, if I go into the TDS plugin without going into the FSSC plugins manager first, the plugin will work - once.  After that, if I try going into TDS again, it will lock up FARR in the same way.  (While it's locked up, the message in the status bar of the FARR results window says "Searching plugins...").  At this point, the only way to get out of it is to kill the process.

I'm running FARR 2.43.01 with the CZB Pack downloaded a few days ago.

Aside from that, the CZB Pack looks great!  Lots of useful tools in there!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help narrow down the lock-up problem here.
CatamountJack
Supporting Member

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2009, 04:15:58 PM »

Hi czb,

Just for kicks, I updated with the new FSubScript plugin (1.02) and FARR 2.45.01 and I'm still having the same issues as before.  Just an additional note - when I said "lock up" in my previous post, it appears that I can still type in the FARR window, but FARR will no longer *do* anything when I do (no matching or anything), no matter what I type.  I need to kill it/restart it before it will.

I also just tried the Timer plugin and am having difficulty getting that to work as well.  I hadn't tried it before so I don't know if this is a new issue or not.  (I got a good chuckle out of "Crazy American?" in the settings window though! Grin)  I get the following error when I type "tm"...

I can start a new thread for that if you want...  didn't want to clutter the forum with new posts if you already knew what the issue was.

Thanks again for your plugins, I'm looking forward to using them!
czb

« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2009, 02:54:32 AM »

Well if you could wait like 14 days until I finish my school exams then I will take a look at it in detail. Both timer and table data search use "timers" so there might be some bug in it Wink

czb

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2009, 05:26:26 AM »

EDIT: regarding timer plug-in, there was a stupid mistake in fsubscript. So pls update Wink
Then timer should work fine.

CatamountJack
Supporting Member

« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2009, 11:14:10 AM »

Hi czb,

No hurry, I was just trying to provide information to help track down the problem.  Exams are more important anyway!  Good luck!

I'll try the new version and let you know though.  Thanks!
Flatop0315
Supporting Member

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2009, 08:37:58 PM »

Hello Oldrich, just letting you know that I am having the same results with the Table_Data_Search plug-in in the czb pack with the latest fsubscript, and FARR as CatamountJack.  Hope you do well on your exams.

-Flatop
« Last Edit: January 05, 2009, 09:09:47 PM by Flatop0315 » Logged
czb

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2009, 11:13:47 PM »

Do you two have anything in common? Like OS, Special FARR settings, maybe HW? This info would help me to track the bug-

Earthcoder
Participant

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2009, 07:00:37 AM »

hello

im using this to do a search for a number in csv it find the number required but places a space on the end of the number is it possiable to have no space at the end?

the CSV does not have a space on end of each number

Example

Csv contains

etc

But when i do a search for the unique id number 1st number i get the following

12345678 9999

which is ok but after the 9999 is a space so when highlight to copy the number it adds the space on the end, i know i could just use drag select, but its a pain when im using these numbers all day long in draging mouse when its easier just to double click the number then copy to clipboard for pasting.

I can post screen shots to explain better if required

Edit: using fsubscript

CatamountJack
Supporting Member

« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »

Do you two have anything in common? Like OS, Special FARR settings, maybe HW? This info would help me to track the bug-

Running FARR on WinXP Home SP3 on a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop.  No particularly fancy hardware or FARR settings that I know of.

If it's helpful, I've included the contents of my FindAndRunRobot.ini file (except search folders, launch history, and past search strings).

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

(Side note:  are you missing a closing < / b > tag in your Timer plugin settings, or was it intentional?  Before I disabled BBCode in the spoiler, I noticed the bold font from the user variables settings in the ini file was running into my post here.)

Thanks!
czb

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2009, 02:08:37 AM »

hm... you had to put < b > and < / b > as starting and ending chars inside a timer plugin, right? I did not smiley Actually there was supposed to be b0 and b1 or similar Wink

To the issue. I will take a look at it Wink

Flatop0315
Supporting Member

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »

Oldrich, I have tried the plugin on a Dell Optiplex GX620 desktop with Windows XP Professional SP2 and an Acer Extensa 5420 laptop with SP3 with the same results.  Let me know if you need more information.  Thanks again.
CatamountJack
Supporting Member

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2009, 02:06:53 PM »

hm... you had to put < b > and < / b > as starting and ending chars inside a timer plugin, right? I did not smiley Actually there was supposed to be b0 and b1 or similar Wink

To the issue. I will take a look at it Wink

Oh, you're right!!  Sorry, I forgot all about that!
czb

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2009, 03:19:38 AM »

Give me like 2 or 3 weeks to finish my exams and then I will focus on it Wink

Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.045s | Server load: 0.23 ]