Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 20, 2014, 09:05:29 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2011! Download 30+ custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show us the View Outside Your Window  (Read 91645 times)
cranioscopical
Friend of the Site
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2010, 06:08:46 PM »

less talk, more photos.
Okay, here's one to keep for the next occasion on which you spend Christmas in Paris.

* Mistletoe.jpg (3.78 KB, 144x121 - viewed 600 times.)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 06:13:59 PM by cranioscopical » Logged

Chris
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #151 on: July 11, 2010, 01:27:56 PM »

Here's a photo of what's out of my workplace's window. It's my university, as I now work on the other side of the street (at the lab associated with it) smiley

tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #152 on: July 12, 2010, 03:58:57 PM »

After such a hard winter I appreciated the spring even more than usual this year.
There was a good bit of rain and everything was nice & green (for a while - 35° most days now so everything is drying up)

from June the 22nd. It's almost the same view as the first pic in this older post FWIW

Tom
Mary101
Participant

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2010, 04:22:52 AM »

Hi,

The last two pictures were very natural and looks very good. But they are too small in size.
scancode
Honorary Member

I will eat Cody someday.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2010, 07:53:26 AM »

Hi,

The last two pictures were very natural and looks very good. But they are too small in size.

Try clicking on them smiley

Mary101
Participant

« Reply #155 on: August 06, 2010, 08:16:48 AM »

Very Nice & Lovely!! smiley
AussieRodney
Supporting Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #156 on: September 17, 2010, 02:45:43 AM »

Our courtyard in Canberra:

BTW, for those of you in the USA, you'll be pleased to hear that the sun came up tomorrow.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 03:22:35 AM by AussieRodney » Logged

Life is not a dress rehearsal, it's the real thing.
AussieRodney
Supporting Member

« Reply #157 on: September 17, 2010, 03:24:33 AM »

Thought you might enjoy this too. Just out the back of where I work.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 03:28:52 AM by AussieRodney » Logged

AussieRodney
Supporting Member

« Reply #158 on: September 17, 2010, 06:45:18 PM »

This one is a little different. It's the view out the front of our motorhome.  While we are at home, it's a static view of the end of our driveway, but when we are on the road, it updates every 30 minutes of daylight time in Australia & uploads via a Broadband Wireless gateway.

Shades

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #159 on: September 17, 2010, 07:15:54 PM »

BTW, for those of you in the USA, you'll be pleased to hear that the sun came up tomorrow.

Hahahaha

On a similar note
Don´t worry about the end of the world today...it´s already tomorrow in Australia!

alc
Participant

« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2010, 09:40:24 AM »

I'll just post my picture blog, it has pictures of wild life that visit my yard..bears..deer..
A&Ls
CleverCat
Supporting Member

Cat's Are Fun!

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #161 on: September 19, 2010, 02:45:57 AM »

Wow - Cool!  Thmbsup

If you need help - JUST ASK!
rjbull
Charter Member

« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2010, 03:12:52 PM »

Out of my (bedroom) window, this morning, 2010-09-22

* resized_P1010297.jpg (58.46 KB, 1535x863 - viewed 198 times.)
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #163 on: September 23, 2010, 02:47:04 AM »

Out of my (bedroom) window, this morning, 2010-09-22

lovely  smiley

Tom
rjbull
Charter Member

« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2010, 02:24:47 PM »

Thanks, tomos   embarassed
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #165 on: November 14, 2010, 02:06:42 PM »

OK, not exactly outside of my window, but instead, just outside my old house.

Decided to test out my new Camera Phone (8MP Samsung Pixon) - Straight from the lens shot

-1 Exposure is the only change I made to the camera settings (On a side note, the -phone has more options inside the camera feature than my actual 10mp Digital Camera which cost £145GBP does...).

Other than the windmill, all these where taken on the same night.

http://www.flickr.com/pho...5/sets/72157624749554981/

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
kyrathaba
N.A.N.Y. Organizer
Honorary Member

while(! dead_horse){beat}

« Reply #166 on: November 30, 2010, 06:39:38 PM »

One of our young sons likes to draw pictures, and then tape them to our windows (for our viewing "pleasure").  Here's a Christmas nativity drawing he did last year:

Win 7 Home Premium 64bit-SP1 AMD Athlon II X2 220 Socket AM3 (938) @ 2.1GHz 6GB RAM Firefox 26.0
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm fighting against patent trolls. Join me and tell your representative to support the #SHIELDAct: https://eff.org/r.b6JJ /via @EFF

My DC page: http://kyrathaba.dcmembers.com | My blog: http://williambryanmiller.com/ | Proofreading Service: http://bit.ly/1fQSqQP

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2010, 06:45:52 PM »

nice!
now ask him to draw a scene with you and Cody at the computer.
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

« Reply #168 on: December 01, 2010, 02:38:14 AM »

kyrathaba: why does the wiseman have a lampshade on his head? And is camle some new dialect of CAML? tongue

- carpe noctem
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #169 on: December 01, 2010, 06:41:01 AM »

Childrens view of a halo? Its good! - Needs santa tho!

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #170 on: December 01, 2010, 06:46:14 AM »

Childrens view of a halo? Its good! - Needs santa tho!
Isn't a halo, like, one of those xbox games?

- carpe noctem
kyrathaba
N.A.N.Y. Organizer
Honorary Member

while(! dead_horse){beat}

« Reply #171 on: December 01, 2010, 05:33:05 PM »

kyrathaba: why does the wiseman have a lampshade on his head? And is camle some new dialect of CAML?

Haha!

I think the innocence reflected in the misspelling is endearing smiley

Win 7 Home Premium 64bit-SP1 AMD Athlon II X2 220 Socket AM3 (938) @ 2.1GHz 6GB RAM Firefox 26.0
_________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm fighting against patent trolls. Join me and tell your representative to support the #SHIELDAct: https://eff.org/r.b6JJ /via @EFF

My DC page: http://kyrathaba.dcmembers.com | My blog: http://williambryanmiller.com/ | Proofreading Service: http://bit.ly/1fQSqQP

Darwin
Charter Member

« Reply #172 on: December 01, 2010, 06:45:43 PM »

Awesome picture, kyrathaba - I'm impressed by the technical skill displayed  Thmbsup

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #173 on: December 01, 2010, 09:02:22 PM »

The thing is, all joking aside.. Only kids can draw such wonderful pictures.  It's the same reason it's so nice to listen to little kids talk.. You just cannot fake that as an adult.. It's just so charming and good  Thmbsup

ps. is it just my imagination or does it look like baby Jesus is in a space capsule.  maybe your son knows something about the origin of mankind that we do not..
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2010, 09:58:50 AM »

View outside my window as of today:

- carpe noctem
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.053s | Server load: 0.01 ]