Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site July 29, 2014, 07:43:59 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

The N.A.N.Y. Challenge 2010! Download 24 custom programs!

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Free Humble Bundle 3 for Android for the first to PM  (Read 1397 times)
Carol Haynes
Waffles for England (patent pending)
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: August 19, 2012, 03:55:14 PM »

Free "Humble Bundle for Android 3" to the first person to reply here and ask ;-)

Full gift license - includes all keys and versions of all the games (Windows, Mac, Linux and Android).
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:13:09 PM by Carol Haynes » Logged

cthorpe
Discount Coordinator
Supporting Member

c++thorpe

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 06:21:29 PM »

Is it still available?  I would love to have it!
Carol Haynes
Global Moderator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »

'Tis yours - I will send by PM.

Carol Haynes
Global Moderator

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 06:26:46 PM »

This is your link for Humble Bundle 3 for Android:

(Removed link as someone can steal it) {Stephen66515}

That is a permanent link for you so keep a copy of it.

You can sign up for an account on Humble Bundle and attach that pack to your account so you can download easily in the future (And combine any other HB packs you have). It is also the easiest way to install the Android version as there is a HB app for Android and when you login it to your HB acount with it you can install all the Android versions easily.

All the games can be installed in Steam using the Steam codes but there are also full non-DRM downloads if you prefer.

Enjoy ;-)

Carol
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:36:52 PM by Stephen66515 » Logged

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 06:37:40 PM »

Carol, I removed the link you posted purely cause I clicked it, and it said I could redeem it.  Didn't want someone jumping onto something you offered to cthorpe and stealing it smiley

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 06:38:44 PM »

Carol, I removed the link you posted purely cause I clicked it, and it said I could redeem it.  Didn't want someone jumping onto something you offered to cthorpe and stealing it smiley

I PMed cthorpe with the link that I removed smiley - Hope I am not out of line for editing your post smiley

No trees were harmed during the creation of this message.  Millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you try!" - Dr. Seuss
Carol Haynes
Global Moderator

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 06:39:00 PM »

OOPs sorry - thought I sent it as a PM to cthorpe! Thanks for catching it - appreciated Wink

cthorpe let me know if you have a problem redeeming it - but I guess Stephen caught it quickly enough.

Stephen66515
Animated Giffer in Chief
Honorary Member

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2012, 06:39:56 PM »

OOPs sorry - thought I sent it as a PM to cthorpe!

Cool  Good job one of us was paying attention...I don't even know why I clicked on this post, seeing as I didn't want it myself haha

cthorpe
Discount Coordinator
Supporting Member

c++thorpe

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 08:29:25 PM »

Thank you both!   Kiss

I just redeemed the link so nobody got to it first.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.036s | Server load: 0.18 ]