topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 5:45 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: FARR plugin: FARR Windows Search 0.3.0  (Read 135497 times)

phitsc

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: FARR plugin: FARR Windows Search 0.3.0
« Reply #175 on: December 07, 2011, 04:02 PM »
/a at the end as well as FARR's own PgDown will already do what you expect from +sall. I can implement +sall though if that's preferred. I'll have a look at the others.

I still want to try to improve stability (although I've never had it crash myself, but I'm not using it very often). Actually, making sure it never crashes really should be my main concern. Hearing a user say something like "I get the occasional crash but it's manageable" is certainly one of the worst things that can happen to a professional programmer ;)

Armando

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: FARR plugin: FARR Windows Search 0.3.0
« Reply #176 on: December 09, 2011, 09:00 AM »
Thanks phitsc, I didn't realize that (/a etc.).
About stability : thanks for your professionalism. I understand where you're coming from.
At the same time, since we all have limited time, some bugs are inevitable and can't be fixed instantly. What I mean is that your plugin is appreciated even it not (yet) perfect.