Im constantly using 3 to 4 programs to do a couple things and was looking to see if there was a program that would do it all.
Im looking to create a video splitter/ video screen capture software
that runs on windows xp and vista machines
this program im looking for has the functionality of the following products all rolled into one
AVI/MPEG/RM/WMV Splitter v4.28 (found at http://www.boilsoft.com
Cut Assist - http://sourceforge.n...ojects/cutassistant/
TS Spliter - http://www.ffprojects.net/tssplitter/
But with more robust features. i have tested and demoed over 30 products online and havent found a program that would do all of these things
* program will need to be able to import and handle mpg2 files taken from a 1080i source (i can provide video files for testing purposes) , wmv, and mpg souce files.
* ability to be able to do a video screen capture and export it as a deinterlaced lossless jpg and be able to specify the file naming scheme similar to how adobe photoshop does when you goto auto batch rename (there are selectable feilds with prefix, title, and suffix, and digit placement)
I should also be able to specify the image size on the output of the video screen capture so if its natively 1920x1080 i want to be able to specify 160x90 or whatever i type in
* the program should be able to split the clips similar to the program listed above and allow us to be able to custom auto name the clips as well similar to how i want it with the custom auto name for the video screen grabs.
* the program when it splits the program should split and recompile the same exact clip with basically no render time and as lossless as possible
* be sure to program in the functions of the ability to be able to do manual splitting and auto splitting similar to the program listed above
* i also want the ability to be able to scrub in the time line frame by frame accuracy and fast forward and have controls from that and keyboard shortcuts
* I want built in the ability to build batch cut lists. by entering in the time code in and the time code out end points . in this batch list want to be able to have the ability to create custom feilds to add notes for description, shot, scene etc...
* want the ability to create to export batch lists in excel format and to be able to import the batch list - these batch lists should be formated in time code which is hours, minutes, seconds, and frames . ex 00:51:11:28
any ideas or suggestions or any coders looking to create something like this?