I've tried some disk cataloging software, but the best software I've ever used is CDBank Catalogue, which is developed by Qunom Development team. You can get the trial version of CDBank here: www.qunom.com
- Speed. CDBank is really fast when indexing your CD & DVD. Normally it takes you only 2 or 3 seconds to index a 700MB CD.
- Audio CD Support. I can easily get CD Info from CDDB by clicking mouse 3 times.
- Search and copy is powerful. You can perform simple search, advance search using operator like +, -, and, or... using their built-in Query builder. You can copy a list of files in search results, although they're in different disks.
- Thumbnail support. While indexing pictures, thumbnail creation is a option.
- Macro support. Easily perform usual task.
- Loan support. You get one disk from A, or borrow one from B? No need to remember it, CDBank help you store it in the database.
- Flexible database. You can exchange database with other user of CDBank.
- Multi-language support. More than 20 language files are available to download.
- Up-to-date. Qunom development team continuously upgrading CDBank to meet their goal. They truthly listen to what users want.
I haven't found any cons so far. CDBank is really great and it worths a try!