I'm having some trouble updating to the new version through the DC updater. Here's what I wrote there
... : "DcUpdater always says that my "Google translate" installed version is 1.01.02 and that version on the web is 1.01.04, even after several updates.
Also, after the update, the language numbers don't seem to match the actual languages aymore. e.g. : according to the list, French should now be 10, but I found that it's rather 5 and English is 4... So it seems that only the language "presentation page" has been updated in the process, but not the actual real number-language association.
(Hopefully, what I wrote is understandable...