I have searched google for a few days and have come up empty.
I am on the look out for a group notice board that does the following
- Is used on a network (although web based would be very good)
- Allows me to post a notice that is allocated to 'xyz' in the group. select by tickbox
- when 'xyz' has ticked that they have read this notice, the message is auto deleted.
bonus points for
- history that it has been read
- replies, or added content
- needs to be very simple
- Bill rang and said 'thanks for all your hard work'
- There is a lunch at 'The Railyard' be there at 1.pm
- Reports due on friday, dont be late.
I currently use 'Stickies' to send messages between PC's but it does not match above, (but is sensational software)
closest match so far has been 'Pink Notes Plus' that turned up in a google search. http://www.alphamedi...ts/pnp/v40/index.htm
It is a 'sticky notes' application that allows acknowledge of note sent.
I really dont want to use all the might and power of M$ and outlook to have invitations and acceptances. just a simple 'have you read this' style notice board.