For all you music listeners and iTunes users.
Download link (please unpack it to your "FARR\Plugins\FARRTunes\" directory):
The full source code of this plugin can be found as part of the C# SDK, here:
A suggestion for a huge usability boost:
Make a new FARR HotKey named iTunes and assign it a combination like WinKey+I, make it execute "tns current"
You can also create a direct command to any other important feature, like the lyrics or song search.
Since it is quite a complex plug-in bugs are very expected. Please post on the thread if you have any trouble.
I'll be also glad to hear of your general experience with the plug-in.
- 1.1 Fixed the bug Mouser mentioned, should load fine now
- 1.0 Initial release
- See the current song info
- Search a playlist and start the one you want
- Search for any song and play it
- See the current playing song lyrics
- Rate the current playing song
- Command to show all songs in current playlist to choose from
- Option to not start itunes until the plugin is first triggered (right now it launches itunes as soon as plugin/farr is started)
- Leave the farr window showing the current song after changing songs - That way you can see what is the next songs
Current song options