The bookmark manager Linkman
has been updated to version 8.97.Downloadhttp://www.outertech.../en/download#linkmanTutorial on Youtubehttps://www.youtube....9k-wVDwYtw?vq=hd1080Update process
Simply install over your current installation (it should take less than a minute).
All your settings will remain. No reboot is necessary.Changelog
* New browser launch method: Topmost browser
This function can be useful for users with multiple portable browsers (Tools | Settings | Launch bookmarks).
* Multiple bookmarks launch warning is now configurable
When you try to launch more than 15 (default value) bookmarks at once, or a folder with more than 15 bookmarks inside, Linkman will ask you if you really want to do it. (configurable in Tools | Settings | Launch bookmarks).
* New global hotkey: Show Tray Icon menu at mouse pointer position
* SeaMonkey V2 import
* Improved default browser detection
* Support for Firefox 38+, Opera 29+, Chrome 43+, IE 11+
* Search columns can now be configured in menu (View | Left-Right Side | Search columns; Search results right click menu)
* New search method: Selected items content
With this option, search will be performed only in the folders and bookmarks that are selected in the treeview pane. This option replaces the "selected folder content" option.
* Improved shortcut handling for keywords (Ctrl + Space in Treeview to add new keyword from keyword list, Ctrl + Enter to select a keyword to search for)
* Consolidated import options
* Browser paths in settings and links to local files in the database support now environment variables
* Improved keyword search typing in keyword list window for handicapped users
* Added 'Show all duplicates' function to Tools menu
* All reported bugs have been fixes
April 2015 discount coupon: ZXAPR2015R45P
The coupon can be used on all Outertech products is valid until the beginning of May 2015.