10. Instead of "Heil, Hitler!" minions now greet you with "Hi, Shitler!"
9. Eva keeps talking about that handome and distinguished Churchill fellow.
8. All correspondence from Verner Von Braun now has a return address of "White Sands, New Mexico, USA".
7. Door-to-door salesmen at bunker entrance dressed suspiciously like US Marines.
6. Disneyland, Paris.
5. Taunting email from MacArthur hurts more than before.
4. Staff looks uncomfortable when you ask what they'll be doing over the holidays.
3. All these time-travellers from 2069 asking you to sign their copies of "The Last Days of Hitler".
2. American armor batallions rudely ignore Berlin in-city speed limits.
1. Your discovery that cyanide tastes a little like blueberries.