Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site November 01, 2014, 07:01:22 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Procrastination Flowchart  (Read 5630 times)
Ralf Maximus
Supporting Member

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: November 24, 2007, 01:51:29 AM »

Courtesy of Buy My Drink comes this terrifyingly accurate (in my experience) flowchart.  I plan to start my day navigating its serpentine twistiness.  Soon.

* flowchart.jpg (124.46 KB, 974x792 - viewed 2396 times.)
Lashiec

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 06:52:48 AM »

ROFL
tinjaw
Supporting Member

I'm so glad breakbeat techno isn't an illegal drug

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 07:38:12 AM »

Ralf, that is actually from a consulting company that did a cognitive task analysis of my workday under a  DARPA grant.

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 09:49:24 AM »

hahahaahahah.  Grin
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 09:51:00 AM by mouser » Logged
Armando
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 12:59:04 AM »

I'm in the loop right now.
According to the chart, to get out of this loop I'll need to spend a significant amount of time IN the loop.
Let's see : it's 2 am... Should I be done in an hour? Is that really significant ?
Hmmmm. Well. Considering I have a cold and should already be in bed to be able to work efficiently on monday, I'd say yes.
Time for a snack?

"I suppose it can be said that I'm an absent-minded driver. It's true that I've driven through a number of red lights on occasion, but on the other hand, I've stopped at a lot of green ones but never gotten credit for it."
Glenn Gould
tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:41 AM »

curious!
as of now,
this thread has been "(Read 387 times)"
but,
the jpeg of procrastination chart has been "viewed 1460 times"

which means each person (per read) has viewed it 3.7726098 times (roughly tongue)
now in order to view it say three times you have to click it at least five times -
(so as to "minimise" it before viewing it again)
so we could say 3.77etc = 7 clicks per person (more roughly)

do you think are they avoiding work or something undecided
or is it just me cheesy

Tom
justice
Supporting Member

Solve issues simply.

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 05:24:31 AM »

Nah they just sending the link on to coworkers without saving out the image first.. bad users!

tomos
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 06:41:33 AM »

Nah they just sending the link on to coworkers without saving out the image first.. bad users!

ah well, still gave me an excuse to procrastinate smiley

Tom
Dr-Leech

Psychedelic Coder

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 11:34:27 AM »

haha great.!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us