Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 24, 2014, 12:16:16 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Free DonationCoder.com Member Kit: Submit Request.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wink 2.0 in the Works  (Read 6693 times)
Keilup
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:56:01 PM »

I've been a fan of Wink for a while and used it for miscellaneous projects.  For those that are interested, I wanted to mention that Wink 2.0 is in the works.  It currently is in beta testing.  It'll have several new features including voice anotation.
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 01:59:28 PM »

great to hear!

wink forum: http://www.debugmode.com/userforums/

Wink Features
  • Freeware: Distributed as freeware for business or personal use. However if you want to redistribute Wink, you need to get permission from the author.
  • Cross-Platform: Available for all flavours of Windows and various versions of Linux (x86 only).
  • Input formats: Capture screenshots from your PC, or use images in BMP/JPG/PNG/TIFF/GIF formats.
  • Output formats: Macromedia Flash, Standalone EXE, PDF, PostScript, HTML or any of the above image formats. Use Flash/html for the web, EXE for distributing to PC users and PDF for printable manuals.
  • Multilingual support: Works in English, French, German, Italian, Danish, Spanish, Serbian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese and Simplified/Traditional Chinese.
  • Smart Capture Tools: Capture screenshots automatically as you use your PC, based on mouse and keyboard input (great time saver and generates professional captures).
  • Performance/Quality: Creates highly compressed Flash presentations (few kbs to few hundreds of kbs, much smaller than competing commercial products) ideal for using on the web.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 02:01:27 PM by mouser » Logged
hamradio
Charter Honorary Member

Amateur Radio Guy

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2006, 02:36:07 PM »

I noticed that Wink 2.0 build 1000 is out as of April 12, 2006!

Carroll - HamRadioUSA
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2006, 09:31:59 PM »

yep, see here also where wink2 is compared:
http://www.donationcoder....um/index.php?topic=2985.0
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 05:59:58 PM »

This find is one of those that makes me love DC!
I made a small demo video of farr with wink, to see how it'd come out, and i'm astonished with the results!
Wink is even better than i thought, anyone looking for a good screencaster, definitelly should give wink a shot.
It's very easy to use it, and it produces great results.
Thanks for the reference!  Thmbsup

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.036s | Server load: 0.2 ]