To all users,
These are reported bugs and requested features thus far. Please reply to this thread with a feature request or bug report. Once we receive it, we will prioritize the request and update its status as it gets updated by Ralf. Thanks for your help!
1. BUG: When maximizing the main menu, computer reboots.
2. BUG: When workstation reboots, RalfPocalypse is automatically started (despite user settings) and main menu is maximized.
3. BUG: Playback of MP3 files is problematic when voice-recognition mode activated. Lyrics from certain rap titles cause unintended program operation.
4. REQUEST: Reduce popup tray notifier font size from 198pt to 10pt.
5. REQUEST: Make automatic renaming of critical Windows files default to "Off".
6. BUG: Rotating "RalfPocalypse" animation displays upside down for Australian users.
7. REQUEST: Please remove all graphic and text references to "Giant Radioactive Red Lobster". (Their lawyers called again.)
8. BUG: Clicking the "Exit" icon or selecting File/Exit maximizes the main menu.
9. BUG: PDF converter applies 4096-bit encryption without prompting, and without notifying the user of the password.
10. BUG: RalfPocalyse contacts its Automatic Updater service approximately 30 times per second, even when downloading an update.
11. BUG: Modem users report random profanity and the phrase "get broadband now, loser" inserted into text stream.
12. REQUEST: Please add pronouns to spelling checker.
13. REQUEST: CTRL-ALT-SHIFT-SPACE-F5-BREAK hotkey is difficult to manage on standard keyboard.
14. REQUEST: Reassign default "maximize" hotkey from "Enter".
15. BUG: "Mega Compression Mode" reduces file size to 1 byte, regardless of input file size.
16. BUG: Login ID appears to be hardcoded to "John Smallberries" and attempts to change it result in the message "You are our only hope, Buckaroo Banzai" with subsequent logoff.
17. BUG: Countdown timer stops at :03 with the message "That was close!"
18. BUG: If workstation has subwoofer attached, background "throbbing" noise induces subconcious feelings of unease, depression, and random terror.
19. BUG: Calendar function displays every third Wednesday as "Shmegglesday".
20. REQUEST: When displaying financial data, please avoid use of hexadecimal.
21. REQUEST: Remove national slurs from "International Settings" dialog.
22. BUG: Screensaver burns smiley face pattern into some Acer brand LCD displays.
23. BUG: Fax feature sends random document regardless of file selected.
24. REQUEST: Allow user to designate another folder for saving files other than "Recycle Bin".
25. BUG: Service Pack 3 cannot be uninstalled.