Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site April 17, 2014, 10:40:06 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

View the new Member Awards and Badges page.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Draw Cody competition - win incredible prizes!  (Read 55930 times)
scancode
Honorary Member

I will eat Cody someday.

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2007, 12:42:28 PM »

Honestly, I did that drawing. It's like my best drawing ever. I spent three hours shading the upper lip.

Then you deserve a spanking. What's the point on the IMDB link?

I guess you'd need to see the movie to know.

Napoleon Dynamite: I spent like three hours doing shading the upper lip. It's probably the best drawing I've ever done.

Trisha: Yeah... it's really... neat.

I guess my imagination will work up the rest :-]

mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2007, 12:48:48 PM »

hehehehe.

Nudone i hope you are planning a page on wtfcody where you will show off fan art.
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2007, 01:03:34 PM »

hehehehe.

Nudone i hope you are planning a page on wtfcody where you will show off fan art.
of course  smiley
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2007, 04:15:27 PM »

As you can see. Cody had a nice trip to Venice!
Actually, shouldn't that be las vegas instead? Wink

Anyways, both are dreamy places! I've been to both, that's why i can tell the difference tongue

PS: funny image nevertheless Wink

p3lb0x
Supporting Member

Beer, beer, beer, I'm going for a beer!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2007, 04:29:12 PM »

He sure had a nice trip tho smiley

Stop mousering people so much - Mouser
Nighted
Charter Honorary Member

Meat Popsicle

View Profile WWW Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2007, 05:15:10 AM »

« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 05:17:50 AM by Nighted » Logged

I`m a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
Lashiec

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2007, 07:40:33 AM »

Nighted, you're crazy! Grin
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2007, 07:53:57 AM »

p3lb0x, save your userbar -- the next cody contest after this one will be a dc userbar contest  thumbs up

Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2007, 12:34:15 AM »

p3lb0x, save your userbar -- the next cody contest after this one will be a dc userbar contest  thumbs up
The next one after that should be Cody sightings, kind of like that Venetian one and the one with Cody on top of that building.  Thmbsup

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2007, 10:57:50 AM »

Just a note: the word "competition" is a bit misleading here..
The object isn't to try hard to draw the best Cody picture.  The object is simply to participate and draw Cody, no matter how crap your skills are.  Then Cody will pick the picture that means the most to him.
Ralf Maximus
Supporting Member

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2007, 12:23:06 AM »

A couple more Audrey Maximus images, another Cody (this time with coin) and one for you cat people out there.

* Another Cody by Audrey.jpg (25.98 KB, 762x600 - viewed 315 times.)

* Audrey Seq the Cat.jpg (22.18 KB, 472x600 - viewed 311 times.)
PhilB66
Supporting Member

View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2007, 01:05:17 AM »

and one for you cat people out there.

Is it a bird-eating cat?
TucknDar
Charter Member

Advanced coder of Nowt

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2007, 03:38:41 AM »

The next one after that should be Cody sightings, kind of like that Venetian one and the one with Cody on top of that building.  Thmbsup
Agree!!
scancode
Honorary Member

I will eat Cody someday.

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 10:28:32 AM »

A couple more Audrey Maximus images, another Cody (this time with coin) and one for you cat people out there.

I love the second Cody :-]
And... that handwriting...
* scancode fires up Photoshop.

Ralf Maximus
Supporting Member

View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 04:15:37 PM »

Another one from Audrey, this time with a mysterious piggy bank.

* Cody and Piggybank.jpg (23.59 KB, 400x375 - viewed 332 times.)
Darwin
Charter Member

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2007, 04:17:57 PM »

That's my favourite one so far, Ralf! Well done Audrey  Thmbsup

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
jgpaiva
Global Moderator

Artificial Idiocy

« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2007, 05:23:24 PM »

Ralf Maximus: looks like you have a gifted artist in the family! Those are really funny drawings cheesy

Ralf Maximus
Supporting Member

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2007, 01:50:37 AM »

Heheheh!  Thanks, y'all.  This new one is my favorite so far.

Medium: dull pencil on computer perf-paper.  Sorry for the contrast; this is the best the scanner could do.

* Hey Batta1.jpg (24.55 KB, 800x632 - viewed 353 times.)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 01:52:40 AM by Ralf Maximus » Logged
nudone
Cody's Creator
Columnist

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2007, 02:17:40 AM »

Cody thinks the entries so far are fantastic and Audrey's are exceptional  Kiss
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2007, 05:11:19 AM »

hahaahhaha that one is a classic.
Darwin
Charter Member

« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2007, 05:15:22 AM »

I love the backwards baseball cap - keep 'em coming Audrey  Thmbsup

"Some people have a way with words, other people,... oh... have not way" - Steve Martin
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 05:20:24 AM »

looking at audrey's series of pictures does reveal an important clue to the life of cody.  i think we've finally found out why cody is so obsessed with collecting coins.  seems he must be saving up for some corrective knee surgery.
p3lb0x
Supporting Member

Beer, beer, beer, I'm going for a beer!

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2007, 04:07:17 PM »

Cyborg cody OHOY!!!

http://wtfcody.com/?page_id=5

Stop mousering people so much - Mouser
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2007, 04:13:14 PM »

hahhaahahha that's great!  thumbs up
Ralf Maximus
Supporting Member

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2007, 05:08:05 PM »

Cody in space!

Note the subtle difference in tail feathers and how kind zero-G is to his knees.

* Space Cody1.jpg (38.87 KB, 800x635 - viewed 338 times.)
Pages: Prev 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.048s | Server load: 0.03 ]