|Application Name||File Downloader|
|Version||1.0.2 build 1|
|Short Description||Allow's you to download files as well as starting/exiting from command line.|
|Supported OSes||Windows 7+|
|Download Link||File Downloader|
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Obviously a computer...
Allow's you to download files as well as starting/exiting from command line.Features (in no particular order)
- Can pause download and resume as long as the server supports it and the program stays open.
- Customizable progressbar style with the ProgressBarBuilder.exe included.
- Start downloads from the command line. (See Using the Application)
Extract to any portable directory location and run.Using the Application
Give download link, save path and filename and click Start Download
- Save file location and name.
- http or https url of download.
- Exits when complete.
- This will overwrite a file without confirmation if download is started from command line so use at *YOUR OWN RISK*. (New in 1.0.2 build 1)Save Path Macros:
<appdir> and <appdirparent>
If the save path is only the macro of <appdir> or <appdirparent> it will attempt to retrieve filename and add it automatically.Uninstallation
Delete the File Downloader files.Known Issues
None at this time.
A Surprise Entry #2 from me.
Download link at top of topic as well.