- Install Microsoft .Net 2.0 SP2 on your computer.
- Make a full backup of your computer.
- Right-Click the app and click 'Run this program as administrator'.
- Wait, it will take a few minutes to run, even on my fast computer. Its scanning your entire drive.
- Review the files to delete, you can select only the ones you want to.
Some files may not be able to be deleted. You may have to download the Take Ownership of this File batch file found below:http://www.howtogeek...click-menu-in-vista/
I would advise you to only remove a few of them at a time. Then run a few checks here and there.
DelLangFiles v0.0.1.1 build 11/23/12
DelReadmeFiles v0.0.1.0 build 11/29/12