ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Right Click any file and create New Folder by its Name

<< < (16/57) > >>

gebeleisis:
I love this app! Thank u!
   I was wondering if for multiple files selected is possible to have for the first option "move all the files into a subfolder named:" a list of the names taken from the files and the default name would be the one chose with the right click?

Once again, thank u for a wonderful app!

skwire:
I was wondering if for multiple files selected is possible to have for the first option "move all the files into a subfolder named:" a list of the names taken from the files and the default name would be the one chose with the right click?-gebeleisis (April 25, 2010, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

This is an interesting idea that I'm hesitant to implement because of a potentially high number of selected files.  For example, if a user had thousands of files selected, this would cause a rather noticeable delay for your list to be populated.  Does that make sense?

Once again, thank u for a wonderful app!-gebeleisis (April 25, 2010, 05:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

You're welcome.  I'm glad you're finding it useful.

gebeleisis:
Ok, I never thought about that possibility...Hmmm...
How about to be there only the name of the file chosen  to activate F2F and if it is not the desired name we will write down, like we already do?

Prep:
mateek, re 64-bit -  I pushed my luck and although it installed as advised I receive a pop-up "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel".
This happens with any file/s selected.
I love the concept but it seems that 64-bit again losing out. Ever since upgrading to W7 Pro 64-bit any context prog a challenge. The program writers will most probably know the reasons.

Prep:
I retract all I've said, it is a small masterpiece! :Thmbsup:
Another prog that is 100% W7 64-bit compatible, running fine in all aspects.
Must have been finger trouble on my side.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version