ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Who's up for a DonationCoder talk show?

<< < (8/11) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
Do I get to see these notes? :P

KynloStephen66515:
* Stephen66515 guesses not :(
 8)  :D

TaoPhoenix:
*bump*

Dead project?  :(
-Stephen66515 (February 15, 2012, 07:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
No!  I still want to try it.  I'm not comfortable with my setup right now.  I've already purchased like $200 of stuff.  It's the website work that is the most difficult for me.  I don't know how to embed my icecast stream into a simple html page.

I already have some notes about you for talking points.  Hope you don't mind me nosing around!
-superboyac (February 15, 2012, 10:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does it have to be Embedded? Why not convert the pod show into an Mp3? That's one form factor people will need anyway right? Then you just post it.

Meanwhile I'm about half way to being a good blogger, I struggle with being badly distractible. I have an amazing amount of "feeder" notes on my computer if someone wanted to be the "Polish & Publish" half. However I suspect that 50% of them would bore the audience with the esoteric nature. : (

superboyac:
*bump*

Dead project?  :(
-Stephen66515 (February 15, 2012, 07:50 PM)
--- End quote ---
No!  I still want to try it.  I'm not comfortable with my setup right now.  I've already purchased like $200 of stuff.  It's the website work that is the most difficult for me.  I don't know how to embed my icecast stream into a simple html page.

I already have some notes about you for talking points.  Hope you don't mind me nosing around!
-superboyac (February 15, 2012, 10:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Does it have to be Embedded? Why not convert the pod show into an Mp3? That's one form factor people will need anyway right? Then you just post it.

Meanwhile I'm about half way to being a good blogger, I struggle with being badly distractible. I have an amazing amount of "feeder" notes on my computer if someone wanted to be the "Polish & Publish" half. However I suspect that 50% of them would bore the audience with the esoteric nature. : (
-TaoPhoenix (February 22, 2012, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, I plan to make the mp3 available.  Part of this exercise is to try something new and try to push the limits of where we can take this technology.  I know I can do this in easier ways id necessary.

KynloStephen66515:
Any thoughts on a first recording date?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version