I'm trying to do a 4 up - 4 down grid (the nearest to that is axcrucis_grid), I looked the tutorial and tried to write some lines with no luck..
The grid is not working but I didn't understand some things:
1) Truly difference between triggers and grids: some grids uses both, some others only triggers. It confuses me (I tried both configurations);
2) How to manage grids that aren't on the borders or that are up/down or between other grids;
3) How the grids numeration are placed by default and how to change (how to know where the second grid and so on, will be);
4) If it is possible to define where is a grid - with subtraction/sum of the others (just a curiosity);
5) If I can use MonitorReal1 as I did (I always hid taskbar).
6) Some grids - with its groups - respect the real grid numbers, some other doesn't.
Forgive me for post such mess code
Pretty logically, sometimes you can't resize (since vista) from the side you have the taskbar unless you disable