If it's showing in the taskbar even when it is minimized, that is a bug -- I will look into it.
1. I'm just trying to make sure I am understanding you because when you keep saying the "window is shown" I need to make sure you don't mean the actual window but rather just the taskbar button.
2. Anyone else have this issue? What version of windows are you using?
3. Do you have this same problem with my other apps, like Screenshot Captor?
1. Yes, I'm sure, this is the actual window, not the taskbar button. Test the program and you will see what I mean.
2. Tested on 3 PC with WIN7 and Vista (2 desktop computers and one Asus laptop), with and without "run as administrator" - the same thing. Latest version of automatic screenshotter, downloaded today.
3. I'm not using any of your other apps, but will test it for sure. Thank you very much for your work
P.S. I'm not spying on people, but productivity of some of my workers decrease and i try to find why