ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2017

<< < (7/7)

disenchanted:
I just stumbled across this last minute, otherwise I'd have posted it sooner.
Nolo press is having a cybermonday sale until 11-30-2017. PROMO CODE: TBC50
50% off most everything onsite [I think it excludes some "services" type items though]

Nolo Press - direct link

I'm sure everyone knows this company. The DIY-er place for legal related softwares and books.

At checkout use PROMO CODE: TBC50 to take off 50%. ;D

NOTE:  Topcashback.com folks get an extra 25% cash back, BY GOING THROUGH TOPCASHBACK FIRST, which then directs you to  Nolo's website.  :up:

NOTE 2: I'm NOT an affiliate for either nolo nor topcashback. I just mentioned topcashback because I've been with them a couple years and they have always fulfilled their cashback deals. This 25% with nolo is one of the largest cashback offers I've seen.

I went through and matched prices against amazon, on about 8 or 10 books, along with the softwares Nolo has, like legal biz pro, willmaker, etc.
For once, a non-amazon storefront actually came in cheaper, just factoring in the cybermonday week, 50% off.

app103:
SitePoint has 50% off for the next ~4 hours (link)
-Jibz (November 25, 2017, 02:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, it's for more than 4 hours. Most likely till Christmas, at least (perhaps till the end of the month, but I am not completely sure on that).

And 50% off means 2 years of membership for $99 USD.

The exact offer page is here: https://www.sitepoint.com/premium/l/black-friday/

There are also some bundle offers going out to our mailing lists, that don't include a membership (because not everyone likes memberships):

- Ultimate Full Stack JavaScript Bundle for $39 USD (updated with new content): https://www.sitepoint.com/premium/l/full-stack-javascript-updated

(I'll update this list as I see more mailings going out with other bundles)

Disclosure: I work for SitePoint but they have not compensated me in any way for making this post nor encouraged me to do so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version