ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Koding.com and the great 100TB giveaway

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jibz:
Not quite sure what I am going to use it for, but I signed up and gave one of you some extra space anyway ;D.

cyberdiva:
If anyone is running a FF derivative with no statusbar, use a browser that has one if you need labels for the toolbar icons.  No mouse-over... at least not with Pale Moon.
-MilesAhead (January 31, 2014, 06:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
MilesAhead, I may have misunderstood you, but I'm using Pale Moon and it does have a status bar and mouseovers for the tooltips (the status bar is one of the toolbar options, just as it is in Firefox, where it's now apparently called the Add-on bar).  

MilesAhead:
If anyone is running a FF derivative with no statusbar, use a browser that has one if you need labels for the toolbar icons.  No mouse-over... at least not with Pale Moon.
-MilesAhead (January 31, 2014, 06:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
MilesAhead, I may have misunderstood you, but I'm using Pale Moon and it does have a status bar and mouseovers for the tooltips (the status bar is one of the toolbar options, just as it is in Firefox, where it's now apparently called the Add-on bar).  
-cyberdiva (January 31, 2014, 08:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

I had it disabled.  Probably because I didn't expect it to be there.  I still think a mouse over would be helpful.  For one thing the statusbar font is kind of small for those of us over 40.  :)

Thanks for the tip. :)

MilesAhead:
I can't seem to get out of the SyncPlaces rut.  I have ftp set up.  FileZilla works flawlessly. But I cannot use SyncPlaces to put syncplaces.json file in a folder.  I get "path not found" no matter what.  Seems like this only wants to work to a file on the local HD.

Edvard:
No support for my new favorite language anyways  :-\

Sounds like a cool idea though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version