ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (17/76) > >>

mouser:
but not an Open item.
--- End quote ---

you just select an item in that menu to load it.

rjbull:
you just select an item in that menu to load it.-mouser (August 07, 2011, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
Do you mean that saved layouts should appear as entries in that menu?  Because mine doesn't.  I have a saved layout, with three files, .grid, .dock and .preset, but the only menu entries are Standard, NewClips, Last, ColumnCustomizer, and Save As.

Does it matter where they're saved?  I didn't run the installer as such, but unzipped it into its own directory.  However, it wanted to save the layout files into
user account\Documents.

mouser:
Ah that sounds like a flaw... i'll look into it. 
It should be saving them into the program configdir\PresetViews

rjbull:
Ah that sounds like a flaw... i'll look into it. 
It should be saving them into the program configdir\PresetViews-mouser (August 07, 2011, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---
I just tried moving the three preset files from user account\Documents into program  configdir\PresetViews before starting CHS, but it still doesn't show my new preset in the menu.

mouser:
I've pushed a new version which solves rjbull's problem -- though it's important to remember that if you are running CHS without installing it (i.e. in portable mode), you need to edit the configdir.ini file to set the program to run in portable mode or to save its files in the current directory.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version