Very useful !
It 's not open source ?
Some possible improvements :
- allow to move the separator between the editor and the list : by defaut the "default edit" fields are too small for long path.
- allow to run a shortcut to test it (right click -> "execute")
- simple press enter to apply changes ? (with or without confirmation in settings)
- color each line green or red to show if the link is working (file exist)
- allow to edit shortcuts directly in the right panel in the table
- allow to scan a folder (File -> open all .lnk in a folder (with an option recursive or not)
- a button to refresh the current view of the shortcuts (in case you have edited one outside the software)
- do not expand environment variable (to avoid to replace %COMSPEC% in the single edit for example)
Thank you for this software