There's a beautiful princess, prisoner in the highest tower of a castle, guarded by a mighty dragon, and a fearless knight must rescue her…
This is how each language would manage to rescue the princess from the hands of the dragon
- Java - Gets there, finds the dragon, develops a framework for dragon anihilation with multiple layers, writes several articles about the framework… But doesn't kill the dragon.
- .NET - Gets there, sees the idea of the Java developer and copies it. Tries to kill the dragon, but the monster eats him.
- C - Arrives, looks down at the dragon, pulls out his sword, beheads the dragon, finds the princess… And ignores her to see the last checkins of linux kernel cvs.
- C++ - Creates a basic needle, and gathers funcionality until he has a complex sword that he can barely understand… He kills the dragon, but gets stuck crossing the bridge because of memory leaks.
- ... click here for the rest of the extensive list
How a business meeting would be if people only spoke in 'Internet comments'.
|This has got to be one of my absolute favorite humorous videos from 2007.|
Small businesses know they must seem successful to become successful. So they play Thriving Office while they're on the phone. This valuable CD is filled with the sounds people expect to hear from an established company, providing instant credibility. It's fast, easy and effective!
Thriving Office contains two 39-minute tracks: “Busy” and “Very Busy”. Both are filled with the sounds of voices, phones, computers, drawers and more. Click below to hear a free sample and then start benefiting from this amazing product!
It's like a testament to human suffering and perseverance. It's heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time. It's soo damn cruel!So cruel, yet so hilarious!
Help Desk and Tech Support in the old days. Introduction to the new system:"The Book"
(from a Norwegian TV show).
|One of my favorites from 2007. very clever and funny.. i love when the tech support guy gets up to leave and the customer calls him back.|