ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Switcher2: Expose Clone (Window Arranger) for Windows

<< < (2/15) > >>

Dirhael:
I've been using the old version for some time now, and I had absolutely no idea that the guy had finished up a new version. Thanks for posting this mouser!: )

ak_:
Mouser, you tell us "Stay away from Windows Vista" and then promote Vista-only software... You're SICK !  :P :P

Darwin:
Mouser, you tell us "Stay away from Windows Vista" and then promote Vista-only software... You're SICK !  :P :P
-ak_ (September 03, 2007, 09:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

We can start calling him "the Pusher" (cue Steppenwolf...) - he pushes his product but doesn't use it!

laughinglizard:
looks cool but too bad, it's Vista only..
-lanux128 (September 02, 2007, 10:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

If your looking for something to run on XP, I'd look into Top Desk.
14 Day Free Trial, 19.95 US to buy.
I used it for quite a while when I had XP, and I quite liked it. When I remembered to use it that is.

TopDesk dramatically enhances your window switching experience, allowing you to:

* Swiftly select a window from an Exposé-like or Flip3D-like view thumbnail view of all windows, including minimized windows.
    * Rapidly switch between an application's windows using a thumbnail view of all windows that belong to the current application.
    * Instantly access the desktop by hiding all windows.
    * Find windows faster by displaying window thumbnail titles.
    * Manage your windows by closing, minimizing, and restoring window thumbnails.
    * Configure the user inputs that display window thumbnails, and change window thumbnail and performance settings.
    * Quickly drag-and-drop items by holding them over window thumbnails.
    * Display window thumbnails on multiple monitors.

--- End quote ---

Darwin:
Oh, yes... Entbloess (now called Reflex Vision) works on XP as well. It's $9.99 and comparable to Top Desk, though AFAIK it doesn't do the Flip3D effect... No loss for me (as I don't use either anymore - see earlier post!).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version