topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 4:02 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: I thank all those who have donated  (Read 6835 times)

Zero3K

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I thank all those who have donated
« on: March 30, 2005, 09:55 AM »
*subject*

Because of you, those of us who cannot afford to donate can download many great programs.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2005, 09:58 AM by Zero3K »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Re: I thank all those who have donated
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 05:59 AM »
wanted to point out something else.
we have also used the donations by people to this site, to make donations to other people whose free software we use here, so we are spreading the wealth.

we have made donations to smf forum software, inno setup, swfdraw, winpcap network engine, phpdig search tool, and others.

your donations have also funded the purchase of a movabletype license which runs the blog columns.

i think that a bulk of the donations is now going to get spent on an upgrade to a new hosting provider which should give us some space and bandwidth to grow on, since we are just about hitting the ceiling on this host.  on the plus side, i think the new host should provide us with some spare disk space and bandwidth, so if anyone has any suggestions for ways we could put these to good use, please let us know.  we could provide web space to freeware authors who don't have a good web provider, or similar..
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 06:24 AM by mouser »