ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > ContextMenu Commander

ContextMenu Commander

<< < (16/17) > >>

BGM:
Ha!  FileMenuTools does most of the things named here.
I say that if you REALLY wanted to call a program "ContextMenuCommander" that you would be able to create subgroups of *existing* context menu items inserted by other applications.  There is an application that does this called, "Mmmm" - no joke, that's its name, but it lets you edit anything in the context menu.  It has a free version and a full version.

Curt:
... called, "Mmmm" - no joke, that's its name, -BGM (October 05, 2012, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

-no, it isn't, the name is MMM. And we all loved Hace MMM+, until Vista came along...
But that was many years ago. Are you running XP, BGM?
Besides, you may have skipped the previous page:

I basically stopped working on Context Menu Commander when I came across FileMenu Tools, which seems like mostly the same idea and is freeware/donationware.
-mouser (October 07, 2011, 07:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

BGM:
Ah!  You are right, it is Mmm (I actually purchased the license to Mmm+ back then for my XP), I stand quite corrected.  No, I am running Windows 7 now, and do have FileMenuTools (and now I see that quote from Mouser - no, I didn't all of the thread; guess I should have!).  But what can take the place of Mmm?  ContexMenuCommander is a good name.

bobgott:
I have been using Right Click Enhancer (http://rbsoft.org/).  Has not blown off my socks and a good enhancer has to be tightly weaved together with managing file extensions.

BGM:
I have been using FileMenuTools.  It is free and quite versatile.  I wish it could manage ALL the items in the context menu like Mmmm  however.  It will let you remove them, but you can't regroup them like you could in Mmmm.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version