topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Monday April 15, 2024, 11:34 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: feature request_have the tray-icon change color when capture is suspended  (Read 5401 times)

zepolal

• Participant
  • Joined in 2021
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Hello! I just now joined up so that I can offer a feature request for Automatic Screenshotter.
Here is a copy-paste of a comment I left over at gHacks Tech News:

Thank you for making available this very handy utility. I use it sparely, but when I need it, it’s there for me — and never (hardly never) a problem.
There is one thing that I would like to see implemented. I am VERY forgetful, so sometimes I suspend captures for a few minutes, but then I forget that I suspended capturing. I go to the folder, and there’s nothing there! Then I right-click the tray Screenshotter icon and sure enough, capturing is suspended. Rats!
So might it be possible for you to add a blinking feature to the tray icon. Or maybe change its color to red when capturing is suspended? Ideally, I would like an option that has an alarm sound every five, ten fifteen, etc. minutes. Nothing loud, but a reminder that capturing is inactive.
That’s it. Thank you for reading this. Thank you for Automatic Screenshotter.