ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2019

NANY 2019 - AudioMarker: Language Learning - Pre-Release

<< < (5/15) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
OK...I'm looking for some "New Feature" inspiration - anybody got any requests or anything?  :D

tomos:
hi Stephen
just trying this on Windows 7

Looks good --
in the Insert .. phrase fields, I cannot:
# cut or paste using the usual shortcuts
# select all using Ctrl+A (I can use Shift+Hme from end of phrase, so not really bothered by this)

Any chance you could get #1 there working?

KynloStephen66515:
hi Stephen
just trying this on Windows 7

Looks good --
in the Insert .. phrase fields, I cannot:
# cut or paste using the usual shortcuts
# select all using Ctrl+A (I can use Shift+Hme from end of phrase, so not really bothered by this)

Any chance you could get #1 there working?
-tomos (October 30, 2018, 12:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not entirely sure why I didn't add this already :|

----

As it turns out...it's refusing to work...this should be simple...But...annoyingly...when I get it working in one of the boxes...the other one stops working....give me a little while with this and I'll have it working by next release. :)

KynloStephen66515:
OK...That was utterly ridiculous to fix...but it's working now lol...who would have thought that the HTML exporter would be easier than doing simple shortcuts in a textBox control..... ;D

tomos:
OK...That was utterly ridiculous to fix...but it's working now lol...who would have thought that the HTML exporter would be easier than doing simple shortcuts in a textBox control..... ;D
-Stephen66515 (October 30, 2018, 01:54 PM)
--- End quote ---
:up:
is it up already? (same link?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version