topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 9:25 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Allavsoft - Video and Music Downloader  (Read 6306 times)

davidharney

• Participant
  • Joined in 2018
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Allavsoft - Video and Music Downloader
« on: April 08, 2018, 08:16 AM »
I do not know if it is the right category and place to introduce our Allavsoft.

If not, please feel free to give any valuable suggestion.

Allavsoft is a professional yet easy-to-use Video and Music Downloader.

allavsoft-main-screenshot.jpgAllavsoft - Video and Music Downloader

Key Features of our Allavsoft:

It can batch download video and music files from YouTube, Spotify, Vimeo, Kissasian, Lynda, Deezer, Facebook, GAIA TV, TED, ABC iView etc 10000+ websites.

It supports directly download to MP4, MP3, AVI, WAV, MOV, FLAC, etc any video or audio formats.

Allavsoft supports adding multiple video URLs and batch downloading and converting multiple videos at a time.

When download web video files, it will automatically detects advertisements and does not download them.

There is a built-in video player in Allavsoft for us to preview and playback the downloaded video files.

Have a free try at https://www.allavsoft.com/download.html

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Allavsoft - Video and Music Downloader
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 02:39 PM »
Hi, and welcome to the site.  You're apparently associated with the company- can you more explicitly declare that association and what you're relationship to the company is?  We like to have that information clear and out in the open on any endorsements.

vegas

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 04:46 PM »
Hi there, I invited David to post here.  Yes, he is with Allavsoft, I'm sure he will make that more clear once he sees the replies.  I recently purchased a license to his software and have become a fan, using it to archive various health related videos from around the net.  I must say he has been quite responsive to questions I have emailed as well.   I once used a program called Orbit Downloader which worked marvelously, however it hasn't been updated in 4-5 years.  In some respects, I suppose his software isn't too entirely different from mouser's URL Snooper.   He was reaching out to his users to get more exposure and mention an affiliate program (which isn't my cup of tea), but I figured it might be helpful for him to post here.   cheers ~vegas

edit:  I did want to add, that I checked out a number of programs and settled on this one.  It's a really simple interface and just works very well with videos up to 4k without much effort, most importantly from sites I had no idea how to archive content from.  regards~vegas

Magnolua

• Participant
  • Joined in 2021
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 03:29 AM »
Is it possible to download subtitles in this program?

StephenShort

• Participant
  • Joined in 2021
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2021, 04:03 AM »
I've checked your website and couldn't find information about the mobile app. Do you have the mobile version of Allavsoft? It would be great to get a good video and music downloader app finally.