ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Most popular topic at Donation Coder?

<< < (2/3) > >>

MilesAhead:
Well, all statistics can be found on the stats page (hidden in the 'Forum Stats' section near the bottom of the forum front-page), where one can also see that 40hz is the number 3 top-poster (right after mouser and renegade) :D
-Ath (December 29, 2014, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

If they have stats on repeating yourself I'm probably at the top.  I tend to hammer the same complaints/observations.  My NY resolution should be to move to new vistas instead of 1360x786.  :)

40hz:
Well, all statistics can be found on the stats page (hidden in the 'Forum Stats' section near the bottom of the forum front-page), where one can also see that 40hz is the number 3 top-poster (right after mouser and renegade) :D
--- End quote ---

Well...there goes the neighborhood. ;)

app103:
--- End quote ---

I used to be in the top 10, but then I had to start spending my time trying to earn a living.  :-\

But I did manage to solve over 30,000 support tickets since September 2013.  8)

Ath:
But I did manage to solve over 30,000 support tickets since September 2013.  8)
-app103 (December 30, 2014, 03:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
That's worth a honourable mention itself :Thmbsup:

Renegade:
--- End quote ---

Good grief!

That would make this my 12,000th post!  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version