ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

FarrSpell - Spelling and Thesaurus Plugin for FARR

<< < (3/3)

Don Cody:
Further to my previous posting I can now report that I think I have found what causes the error which I mentioned. After a process of elimination, I concluded that the error is caused by FARRSubScript.dll. If I disable it the Fspell plugin works with no problem. Perhaps now someone could fix it.

mouser:
Now that is starting to ring a bell..

FarrSpell does not use FARRSubScript, so they are totally independent things -- not sure why FARRSubScript would be interfering with FarrSpell.

It may be that the FARRSubScript.dll is out of date and needs to be updated.  Does anyone know the latest download for it?

Don Cody:
The FARRSubScript version that I'm using is 1.10 which I found in this thread https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=17153.msg152159#msg152159 .

mouser:
Don, If you remove the FarrSubScript based plugins, does FarrSpell then work perfectly? No missing icons, etc.?

Don Cody:
When I disabled all of them, Fspell would work, showing the icons etc. but the OLEAUT32.dll would still appear. The error goes away only if I disable the FARRSubScript.dll. In this case the CZB_pack plugins do not work :(.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version