topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:33 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Text labels for grids?  (Read 4967 times)

DirectCurrent

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Text labels for grids?
« on: May 13, 2011, 08:25 AM »
Hi jgpaiva,
Just wanted to say what a great program this is!!
I have a few folks who I help with their PCs and virtually all of them install it once they have seen me using it (or themselves used it) on my PC. Specifically, when using Gimp I can have several windows open, and I have GM fit the toolbar fairly narrow down the left, then divide the remainder up into halves, thirds etc, and most useful, overlapping 2/3rds.
Then one day one of my friends asked me to "text label" the trigger zones, so I'm just wondering out loud if it might be possible to do. Something like where the [1] is in the .grid file there could be [1][Gimp Tools]? Then in Options the "tickable" items could be Show Numbers, and, Show Text?

Anyway thanks again, especially as with Gimp, on my laptop, it always, and I Mean Always >:(, opens with the main window half offscreen...and Gridmove fixes it almost instantly!

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Text labels for grids?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 09:09 AM »
:D Thanks!

I believe someone already did something similar to this, but GridMove does not have this option yet.

I have a new version of GridMove almost ready, I'll try to include this feature.

disclaimer: recently I been having lots of work to do and GridMove's updates are taking me a while to publish :(