ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > N.A.N.Y. 2011

NANY 2011 Release: Snap DB

<< < (40/41) > >>

skwire:
Indeed I've send a message to MemPad developer requesting for this (make some option to save notes in tables)
Like this: https://s6.postimg.o...horizontal_list2.png-c-sanchez (April 06, 2018, 12:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

@c-sanchez: Thanks for taking the time to give Snap DB a try.  Unfortunately, as wraith808 said, Snap DB probably isn't going to be the application for you.  I have no plans to add a treeview or multiple database handling to Snap DB. 

c-sanchez:
@c-sanchez: Thanks for taking the time to give Snap DB a try.  Unfortunately, as wraith808 said, Snap DB probably isn't going to be the application for you.  I have no plans to add a treeview or multiple database handling to Snap DB.
-skwire (April 06, 2018, 09:04 AM)
--- End quote ---
I understand, it's not what Snap DB was designed for, is ok. Anyway thank you very much for your replies @skwire and @wraith808 :D :up:

rjbull:
I think is better if is possible make a database for accounts, password, phones, and so with just one db file.

Indeed I've send a message to MemPad developer requesting for this (make some option to save notes in tables)
Like this: https://s6.postimg.org/xwx6a0p6p/mempad_horizontal_list2.png-c-sanchez (April 06, 2018, 12:53 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm not sure if it is exactly what you want, but the closest-appearing thing I know of is TreeLine:
Some would call TreeLine an Outliner, others would call it a PIM. Basically, it just stores almost any kind of information. A tree structure makes it easy to keep things organized. And each node in the tree can contain several fields, forming a mini-database. The output format for each node can be defined, and the output can be shown on the screen, printed, or exported to html.
--- End quote ---

wraith808:
There's also treepad and noteliner.  I use the latter, but all of them have variations on the same features, in my experience. Noteliner is abandonware at this point, but it works for me, so I haven't changed.

And thanks for the bit about treeline... I hadn't heard of that.

rjbull:
And thanks for the bit about treeline... I hadn't heard of that.-wraith808 (April 08, 2018, 03:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
I dabbled with a very old version, years ago, and suggested it here because it seems to have the fields that @c-sanchez wanted (see the screenshots).  It's a strange beast, hard to uninstall without using something like Revo, but it's multi-platform and now apparently portable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version