ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Complaint: FeedDemon is now adware, but does not disclose it

<< < (6/8) > >>

J-Mac:
I may be reading more into than necessary, though!
-Darwin (December 11, 2010, 11:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ya think?! Can you tell me what the US stock markets will do next month? Wow - I wish I had your abilities!  ;)   :P

Thanks!

Jim

(Just messin' with you, Mikie!)

Darwin:
Buy Amalgamated!

J-Mac:
Hey Mr. Darwin, sir: So did you go ahead and upgrade to FeedDemon 4? If so, how do you like it so far? I understand that a lot has changed. (Like my most favorite view in the entire world is gone!  :huh:  >:(  )

I was going to get the upgrade but am holding off now; I started up FD3 - which I hadn't used in a few weeks - and it will not sync and more. I am feedless! I posted on the new FD Google Group and discussed ti with Nick but nothing seems to get it moving again. I even reinstalled - nothing. I was hoping Nick could figure out why before I shell out $$ for an upgrade, but he seems to have given up.

Thanks!

Jim

Renegade:
I was going to get the upgrade but am holding off now; I started up FD3 - which I hadn't used in a few weeks - and it will not sync and more. I am feedless! I posted on the new FD Google Group and discussed ti with Nick but nothing seems to get it moving again. I even reinstalled - nothing. I was hoping Nick could figure out why before I shell out $$ for an upgrade, but he seems to have given up.
-J-Mac (January 02, 2011, 09:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nick is a friend of mine so I dropped him a quick note. Hopefully he'll drop by.

Darwin:
I did upgrade to v.4 and have really enjoyed the tweaks that have been made. I find the options for how I view feeds much more flexible in this version than in previous ones - which view are  you missing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version