ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Rubber Ducky - a small, fun resource monitor

<< < (2/3) > >>

Gothi[c]:
Flynn and rubber ducky have been part of gkrellm on *nix for ages.
I still use it daily.

Flynn in gkrellm screenshot (to the left):

http://linkerror.com/stuff/gkrellShoot_04-29-09_084018.jpg

This one shows rubber ducky in gkrellm (to the right) (not mine):

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/artemis_666/April_deskapps.jpg

4wd:
(Hey, I'll take any excuse to get Milla Jovovich's lovely visage on my screen. :-[)
-40hz (April 30, 2009, 08:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

In that case I would have thought you'd go for the changing clothes scene from The Fifth Element...................then again, imagine how many CPUs you'd burn out  :P

40hz:
(Hey, I'll take any excuse to get Milla Jovovich's lovely visage on my screen. :-[)
-40hz (April 30, 2009, 08:51 PM)
--- End quote ---

In that case I would have thought you'd go for the changing clothes scene from The Fifth Element...................then again, imagine how many CPUs you'd burn out  :P
-4wd (May 02, 2009, 05:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hey! I didn't say I wanted to see her naked. I'm primarily impressed with the way her face is put together. It's one of the few that looks good from every angle. Photographers dream of getting to work with a face like that. Plus, she has one of those rare smiles...

(And yes...the rest of her is rather nice* too! ;D )

*Although IMHO she's looks a bit too thin for a woman her age. Sign of the times I suppose. "De gustibus non est disputandum."

s2h:
Very nice utility although I am not fond of the auto update app that keeps appearing in my system tray looking for an install.  Should be an option.

RoadKill:
Creative way to visualize the metrics, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version