ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (42/1232) > >>

f0dder:
40hz: I'm aware of the dictionary definition of priceless, but I was referring to the "priceless" mêmê. The idea is to list a set of prerequisites that require either effort or money, and end up with a "<bad consequences>: priceless". Here's one of the milder examples:

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

nosh: cute complaint - at least the guy was occupied during the flight :P

Edvard:
f0dder: I agree it doesn't fit the meme exactly, but as you well know, the rules of many memes are frequently bent to the dismay of a thousand 4channers...
For example, try to use ellipsis at the end of a Candlejack thread post  :o

You're just mad cause it's a fanboi shirt :P

EDIT: Did I just say Candleja

40hz:
f0dder: I agree it doesn't fit the meme exactly, but as you well know, the rules of many memes are frequently bent to the dismay of a thousand 4channers...
-Edvard (May 15, 2009, 12:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

It also all depends on whose même you're citing. To my way of thinking, MasterCard came up with the original, and their message was that, whatever 'priceless,' applied to was always to be taken as a positive outcome.

And just because a bunch of sarcastic webkiddies and trolls decided to hijack it, and make a cottage industry out of parodying those MasterCard ads, doesn't mean that I have to go along with it.  :P

"Those who can't do, teach. Those who can do neither, mock."

You're just mad cause it's a fanboi shirt :P

--- End quote ---

Edvard! Priceless!!!  ;D 8)

Eóin:
low voltage.jpg
-1NR1 (May 07, 2009, 12:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good but as memes have taught us to be on the lookout for:

Edvard:

Navigation

[0] Message Index