|Application Name|| CrazyLittleFingers |
|Version|| 1.1.2 (25/01/2009) |
|Short Description|| Keep your computer safe, while letting your little ones, little fingers explore and discover |
|Supported OSes|| Windows XP and Vista |
|Download Link|| CrazyLittleWebsite |
- A Computer (with Keyboard)
- A Toddler
|Author|| kwacky1 |
Bub's are curious, bub's like to imitate. You're always amazed at the way bub copies the things that you do, and laugh when you see her with one hand one the keyboard and one on the mouse like a true fps'er, but at the same time getting quickly frustrated because 'nothing' is happening. And then she hits the magic combination to hack into the fbi, delete some important files and shutdown your computer.
The solution, CrazyLittleFingers. I don't want to deny my bub the simple pleasure of tapping away at the keyboard mindlessly, she may well write the next great OS, or simply become a DC member like her dad (and then write a revolutionary new program, that's donationware, of course).
The aim of CrazyLittleFingers is simple, lock out all the keys on the keyboard, except for one that lets you exit the program, and remap each key to provide a reward for bubs exploration. For example, pressing 'g' will display a goat and bleat
, while pressing 'c' will moo
at you and display a cow.Features
- Add your own images
- Automatically Scales Images to fit screen
- Supports bmp, gif, jpg, mov (quicktime), mp3, wav
- v1.1.0 - Compatible with Dual Screen configs
- v1.1.1 - Now Vista compatible
- v1.1.2 - Now supports Multi Monitor configurations
- Integrate IdleStart by App
- Add GUI Interface for advanced configuration
- Support more video formats
- Add support for png, ogg files
- Create more/better themes
Add support for dual screen/multi monitor configurations
Unzip to a desired location, run CrazyLittleFingers.exeConfiguration
Using the Application
;Specify the theme to use
;Change to True to source files from the default My Pictures folder
;Specify the full path to an alternative pictures directory here
Smash keys until bored.
Ctrl-Alt-Delete to exit.Known Issues
System Beep on keypress every now and then.
- IMPORTANT: Press and hold Ctrl, then Alt and then press Delete to exit.
- CLF only searches subdirectories for photos when in my pictures mode, and only searches 1 level deep
- Mouse is not disabled