ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (66/76) > >>

mouser:
the sql generated by CHS is truncated for some reason (hence the error report).
--- End quote ---

ah ok, let me look into that.

So you are saying that when you choose the menu item to create the new group based on sql of search string, you get the truncated incomplete result that you pasted in your post?
That you see that truncated expression when the dialog first pops up after choosing the command from the edit menu?

Or is the expression correct when it's first shown and then somehow gets truncated later?

mouser:
I can see from the code that there is a limit to the size of the virtual sql stored for a group at 500 bytes, so that's surely the problem you are hitting...
Easy for me to extend that for new databases.. now let me see how to fix this for existing databases..

cranioscopical:
v2.41.0 Beta - Mar 15, 2017
Looks a lot nicer on 3000x2000
Under "Custom Appearance" I need to set the grid font higher than the standard to, say, 12 but I can't get grid row height to adapt to that. I get text that's 'chopped off' at the bottom. In the previous versions I had grid font at 12 and row height at 24. Any chance of a fix for that?

mouser:
Can I confirm something?

Testing it here I see that the grid row size is too small when the "Grid Row Height" number is set to 0 as it is by default, and I will try to fix that.
But I am able to manually set a custom "Grid Row Height" that seems to make the grid look correct with whatever font size I choose.

Can you confirm that, or take a screenshot to show me what the problem is?

cranioscopical:
Can I confirm something?

Testing it here I see that the grid row size is too small when the "Grid Row Height" number is set to 0 as it is by default, and I will try to fix that.
But I am able to manually set a custom "Grid Row Height" that seems to make the grid look correct with whatever font size I choose.

Can you confirm that, or take a screenshot to show me what the problem is?
-mouser (March 16, 2017, 07:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

Grid font size set to 12, Row height set to 24, font she no fit in grid.

If it's okay in your version I've doubtless failed to grasp a concept....?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version